1. Are you having problems with your teen?
2. Is there an issue with drugs and alcohol?
3. Have school grades dropped? Is your child cutting?
4. Have they threatened suicide in the heat of anger?
5. Is your teen angry all the time?
6. Have they completed a Partial Hospitalization Program and IOP ( Intensive Outpatient program)?
7. Are you looking for follow-up care in the form of individual therapy?
8. Are you simply looking for help?
If you have answered a resounding "YES" to any or all of the above questions, your family is in need of assistance from a qualified therapist.
I have more than 10 years experience working with adolescents as a Special Education Teacher and a Therapist. I enjoy working with adolescents and they respond well to me. Given the opportunity, teens will share their hopes, dreams, failures, fears and lonliness. I also work with the LGBT population without judgment but rather acceptance and support.
I can offer a safe, comfortable atmosphere, where they can discuss their concern about family, peers, life stressors and their dreams for the future or fears of not seeing a future.
Teens often feel misunderstood and parents feel frustrated that they cannot reach them no matter how hard they try.
When your child his hurting all you want to do is stop the pain. Sometimes as parents we cannot give our children the peace of mind they are looking for when our own lives are in termoil. Divorce, death, job loss, tragedy all play a part in how we perceive life. Teens today are more depressed, anxious, & suicidal then ever before. We need to help our children become the adults we know they can be, given the right opportunity.
I would like to help your teen find hope again and help you, the parent, better communicate with your child to rebuild your family.
1. Are you tired of arguing with your child?
2. Are you tired of hurting because your child is hurting?
3. Are you ready for change?
If you are ready to love your child again and reduce the parental guilt associated with children who are struggling with life stressors, call me or click on the "contact me" tab and I will call you to discuss your options.
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your life change for the better.